10 Things Every Mars Woman Should Know When Dating:
by: Paulette Kouffman Sherman
- Be proud of your accomplishments.
- The right man will support your dreams too.
- You can pay sometimes.
- You can suggest date ideas and give your opinion about things.
- You can look for a man who’ll do his equal share of chores and housework.
- You can look for a man who’ll share the childcare later and who will be a great father.
- Sometimes choosing a more feminine energy man can balance you out and provide fun, nurturance and support to your relationship.
- Other times a man as ambitious as you can help fuel your mission and understand your goals.
- If you make more money than him, you’re still a very attractive mate!
- Men and women are from the same planet and if they get to know each other in a real way, they can work together to form balanced, healthy partnerships where each partner meets his or her full potential, at work and at home.
*Permission to use excerpt with proper attribution
About the Author:
Dr. Paulette Kouffman Sherman is a licensed psychologist, owner of My Dating School (www.mydatingschool.com), author of Dating from the Inside Out, published by Atria Books, a regular speaker at The Learning Annex and is the NY Love Examiner. She’s been an expert on television like the CBS Early Show & the AM Northwest Early Show and a radio guest on the Curtis Sliwa show. She’s been quoted on MSN.com, USA Weekend, the NY Post, Newsweek, Lifetime.com, More, Match.com, Foxnews.com, Fox Business, Better Homes & Gardens, Reader’s Digest, Redbook, Glamour, Forbes, Woman’s Day, Metro newspapers, Men’s Health, Seventeen, Complete Woman magazines, and the NY Times. Her new book, When Mars Women Date: How Career Women Can Love Themselves into the Relationship of their Dreams can ebook be ordered on Amazon through October. It will come out in the print version in December. Learn more about it on her website: www.whenmarswomendate.com!