All the awards I have received in the past 10 years of my practice.
Dr. Sherman’s book, ‘When Mars Women Date‘ was the Award-Winning Finalist in the Self-Help/Relationships category in the 2013 USA Best Book Awards, sponsored by USA Book News.
• Dr. Paulette Sherman was chosen as the Woman of the Year in Psychology for NY State, awarded by the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) for 2013.
• 2012 Winner of the London Book Festival for When Mars Women Date: How Career Women Can Love Themselves Into the Relationship of their Dreams. Winner of the How-To section. Awards ceremony was presented at the British Library in London.
And Dr. Sherman won an Honorable Mention Award for Spirituality Books in the NY Book Festival 2013 for her book, ‘The Cancer Path.‘
Dr. Sherman’s book, ‘The Cancer Path: A Spiritual Journey Into Healing, Wholeness & Love‘ was the Award-Winning Finalist in the Health/Cancer category in the 2013 USA Best Book Awards, sponsored by USA Book News.
• 2009 COVR Visionary Award Finalist for ‘Dating from the Inside Out’ in the category of Conscious Living/Self-Help.
• London Book Festival’s Honorable Mention Award for ‘Dating from the Inside Out’ in 2009 in the category of Self-Help.
• Winner of the National Best Books Award for 2008 for ‘Dating from the Inside Out’ in the Self-Help/Relationships category, sponsored by USA Books.
• Who’s Who in American Women
• Who’s Who in Medicine & Health Care
• Who’s Who in the World